Mr. Vashish Bhugoo is registered with the Data Protection Office of Mauritius. Personal Information might be collected from you when you make use of this website or when you request information from us or engage our legal or other services. If you use any of our services including this website and/or if you communicate to us with any Personal Information, you are consenting to the use of your Personal Information as set out in this policy.
Do not send any Personal Information if you do not want your Personal Information to be used as described below.
Personal Information that is collected
- Maiden name, Surname, forenames
- Residential Address
- National Identity Card Number
- Email address
- Mobile phone number
- Maiden name, Surname, forenames, age, occupation, National Identity Card number of your spouse
- Whether you marriage was celebrated in Mauritius or not
- Date of your civil marriage
- Type of matrimonial regime at time of civil marriage
- Whether there has been a change in your matrimonial regime
- Number of children that you have
- Dates of birth of children
- Technical information such as information from your visits to our website
- Any other personal information that you may provide to us.
We use your personal information
- To provide our services to you.
- To fulfil our legal responsibilities and obligations.
- To maintain communication with you.
- To compile de-identified website usage statistics.
- For any other legitimate business purposes.
Protection of your information
We will not share your Personal Information to any third party unless:
- it necessary to enable us to provide you with a service which you require.
- we are required to do so to comply with the law.
- you have given your consent.
We must ensure that your Personal Information is accurate and up to date. You have the responsibility to inform us of any changes.
You have the right to know what Personal Information we hold about you.
You have the right to have your Personal Information deleted, updated or rectified.
You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Information unless we have legitimate grounds to refuse to do so.
This website follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, this one too uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
If you have any queries, please contact us.